Dear Industry Leaders,
Urban Transport News is pleased to announce the launch of a Mega Virtual Show for Railway Industry at a time of unprecedented disruption. The Covid-19 crisis has impacted passenger rail operations, placed intense pressure on freight supply chains, and delayed project developments around the world. There is never been a more important time for the global rail industry to come together and learn how to survive and thrive in a post-Covid-19 world.
The first of its kind, this 24-hour virtual exhibition will showcase how operators are innovating to endure and accelerating their digital transformation journeys to keep operations on track. We’ll be broadcasting presentations and live interactive sessions from the leading railway industry across the world. Join our mega virtual show from anywhere at any time.
- Exhibition Title: Urban Rail and Equipment Business 2021
- Online Registration Starts: 1st February 2021
- Exhibition Start Date: 1st June 2021
- Exhibition End Date: 31 July 2021
- Duration: 2 Months
- Exhibition Platform: Online
Deliverables with Virtual Stand
- Corporate Logo Display - 1 No
- Corporate Profile - up to 250 words
- Corporate Video - 1 No
- Product Demo/Video - 1 No
- Company Logo Display on the Virtual Booth
- Product Brochures/Presentation Papers - 1 No
- Enquiry Submission via Contact Form
- Features to add Company's website
- Features to add social media pages link (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Features to add VCards - Up to 5 Nos.
- Features to make Online Chat between Visitors, Buyers and Exhibitors
- Domestic (Indian) Sponsor: INR 100,000
- International Sponsor: USD 2000
Deliverables for Sponsors
- Corporate Logo on all pages of Exhibition Show with a hyperlink to the website
- One digital banner (size 400x400) on the event website
- One Hanging Digital Banner on Virtual Exhibition Hall
- One Full-page advertisement in May and July issues of Urban Transport Infrastructure Journal
- Logo visibility on all promotional material (print and digital)
- One Digital Booth (for the full duration)
Benefits of Virtual Exhibition
- Very low-cost exhibition opportunity: No need to worry about high expenses on transportation, shipping, hotels, hospitality and booths
- Very safe and effective mode of showcasing products and services in front of a global audience and end-users. No need to worry about the infection of COVID-19.
- Lead Retrieval and Follow Up is also much easier as information of all visitors recorded in our database automatically.
- Green initiative towards saving the environment: We can save thousands of trees as there is no more printing, branding and handing out thousands of flyers required. We put all information in digital and downloadable form for visitors.
- Real-time response: Visitors and exhibitors can interact directly through chat platform.
- Metro and Regional Rail Operators
- Railway Equipment Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Railway Signalling & Telecommunication Solution Providers
- Railways Fare and Ticketing Solution Providers
- Railway Security Solution Providers
- Railway Passenger Amenities Solution Providers
- Railway Rolling Stock Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Railway Track and Equipments Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Railway Plant & Machinery (M&P) Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Railway Professionals, Consultants and Planners
- Railway Innovators and R&D Organisations
- Nodal Government Organisations, PSU and Ministries
- Other Associated Industries
- Officials from Govt./Ministry/PSU/Nodal Authorities
- Decision-makers and Industry leaders from Metro Rail Authorities, Railways, Construction, EPC, Public & Freight Transportation, Logistics, Smart Cities and Mobility industry
- OEMs, Suppliers, Consultants, City Planners, Architectures, Export/Import Business, Infra Project Financers etc.
- Engineering Institutions, R&D Organisations, Think Tanks and Game Changers
- Academicians, Researchers, Surveyors etc
- Log on to our event website www.urbantransportevents.com
- Click on VISIT SHOW under Main Menu. You will be redirected to the Visitors Lounge.
- Scroll down and click on Exhibition Hall 1 button. You will be redirected to our interactive Exhibition Hall where up to 10 exhibitors can showcase their business at once in each hall.
- Click on the Corporate Logo of Exhibitor located in the head section of Virtual Booth. You will be redirected to the preview page of the virtual booth.
- Click on the Visit Booth button. You will be redirected to the Visitors Login Page.
- Register yourself as a visitor with the help of the Click Here to Register link and create your Login Id and Password.
- Login with help of your Login Id and Password. You will be redirected to the Interactive Virtual Booth of the Exhibitor.
- Explore lots of information shared by the Exhibitor in various formats like Video, Presentation, Information Brochure etc.
- You can also connect with the Exhibitor via Chat or Query Form.
Our Bank Account Details
- Account No.: 2213638360
- Account Name: Urban Transport News
- Account Type: Current Bank Account
- Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000203
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB203
- Branch: Mayur Vihar Phase I, New Delhi
Early Bird Offer!
Sponsor the event or book your virtual stall by April 15, 2021, and get a 20% flat discount on sponsorship/exhibition packages.
For further details, please contact:
Mr. Vinod Shah | Event Manager | Mob. +91-9716454505 | E-mail: [email protected]