With the aims to provide extreme recognition to the industry and leaders for their extraordinary contribution towards infrastructure development in the world through their innovative ideas, products and services, Urban Transport News in collaboration with leading industry, is announcing the second edition of the mega award show Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2021 (RIMBDA 2021). The program will be organized through a virtual platform from December 15 - 17, 2021.
No doubt this platform would be an exclusive opportunity for the industry and leaders to showcase their innovative strength and achievements before the world which will help them to add value to their brand.
In short, at the Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2021, the participants can showcase their innovative products and services before the right audience and get recognised for contributing to the industry through innovative ideas, products and services.
- Submission of Nominations for Awards: 1 October - 31 October 2021
- Online Delegate Registration: 1 November - 10 December 2021
- Announcement of Winners: 20 November 2021
- Virtual Awards Ceremony: 15 - 17 December 2021
[Download Information Brochure]
Rail Infra & Mobility Business Awards
The Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2021 will be given in a total of 35 categories to the selected individuals and corporate leaders from the industry. The winners will be given an artistic trophy along with a “Certificate of Appreciation” at the Award ceremony. However, non-winner participants will also receive a “Certificate of Participation”. The profile of winners will be featured in the next issues of our Magazines viz. Metro Rail Today and Urban Transport Infrastructure as well as our news websites.
List of past year winners can be viewed here.
- Rail Business Leader of the Year
- Infra Business Leader of the Year
- Mobility Business Leader of the Year
- Modern Infra-Man of the Year
- Modern Infra Women of the Year
- Infra Consultant of the Year
- Infra Architect of the Year
- Transport Researcher of the Year
- Inspiring Business Leader of the Year
- Modern Mass Rapid Transit Project of the Year
- Rail Solution Provider of the Year* (in 20 sub-categories)
- M&P Solution Provider of the Year
- Rail Business Start-up of the Year
- Modern EPC Company of the Year
- Infra Solution Provider of the Year
- Tunnelling Solution Provider of the Year
- Infra Business Start-up of the Year
- Modern Bus Transit Project of the Year
- Green Mobility Project of the Year
- Logistics Solution Provider of the Year
- Shared Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Micro-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- E-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Smart Mobility App of the Year
- Mobility Business Start-up of the Year
- DPR Consultant of the Year
- Project Management Consultant of the Year
- Infra Designer & Architect of the Year
- Rail & Transport Training Provider of the Year
- Transport Research Institute of the Year
- Infra PR Solution Provider of the Year
- Manpower Solution Provider of the Year
- Railway Innovator of the Year
- Infra Innovator of the Year
- Mobility Innovator of the Year
*The "Rail Solution Provider of the Year" Award is divided into 20 sub-categories which are based on products and services offered by the industry. These products and services are - (1) AFC & Ticketing, (2) Camera & Recorder, (3) Body Structure (4) Electrical & Power Supply, (5) Fasteners & Fittings, (6) HVAC (Air Conditioning), (7) Instrumentation Equipment, (8) Lift & Escalator, (9) Measuring & Calibration, (10) Mechanical Equipment, (11) Rolling Stock, (12) Signalling, (13) Telecom, (14) Track & P-Way, (15) Train Software, (16) Sensor Technology, (17) Cybersecurity, (18) Steel & Metals, (19) Brakes and (20) Operation & Maintenance (O&M).
Nomination Fee (Awards)
INR 15000 + GST @18% (USD 300, EUR 275)
How to submit nominations
- Three awards (1st, 2nd & 3rd Position) will be given in each category/sub-category.
- The winners will be awarded an artistic trophy along with a 'Certificate of Appreciation.
- The winners will be selected by a team of industry experts and our editorial advisory board.
- The evaluation of winners will be done based on their past, present (ongoing projects), and innovative achievements irrespective of the age of the person or business entity.
- The participants who do not secure any positions will be given a 'Certificate of Participation.
- The nomination fee is non-refundable.
Eligibility & Nomination Guidelines
- Nominations are open to all national/international personalities/business entities irrespective of the age and size of the business.
- The nominee must have at least one representative office/person in India.
- The nomination form must be filled by an authorized representative of the firm/company/individual.
- Nomination can be submitted for more than one category subject to the relevancy of the business of the company/firm/individual.
- The nomination received from the blacklisted company will not be entertained.
(Manual Nomination Form can be provided on request.)
Rail Infra & Mobility Business Summit
Urban Transport News has always strived to build platforms for discussion, communication, demonstration and exposition for the industry and other stakeholders with a hope that the new ideas, learning, global experiences, innovations and technologies could be shared for the development of advanced technologies for a smarter, cleaner and greener future.
After the successful conclusion of the first edition of Rail Infra and Mobility Business (Digital) Awards 2020 and in order to continue its endeavor to identify the trends and roadmap for the future of sustainable mobility and to address the challenges faced by various stakeholders, the award function will be started followed by a discussion on financing, investment and business avenues and challenges in Railways, Infrastructure and Mobility Industry in India. Experts from these industries will join together to discuss the challenges and possible solutions for the future of sustainable mobility.
Investment, Financing and Business Avenues in Railways, Infrastructure and Mobility Industry in India - Challenges & Solutions
- Minsters, Secretary level Officers from Key Ministries and Govt. departments
- CEO, MD and Experts from Metro, Railways, Transport, Mobility, Infrastructure, R&D and associated Industry
- Delegates from domestic and multinational companies engaged in the Railways, Infrastructure, and Mobility Industry.
- Key Opinion Leaders, Researchers, Scientists and Academicians from the relevant Institutes, and Organisations.
This event aims to bring together the industry, research and academic experts to share, discuss and showcase new proposals, learning, experiences technologies & innovation. It will open up presentations, discussions, demonstrations & exposition on the current and upcoming smart and green technologies and solutions to the challenges faced by the engineering industry in India and internationally. The delegate will get beneficiated by networking with high-profile and key decision-makers.
Delegate Registration Fee
INR 15000 + GST @18% (USD 300, EUR 270)
How to make payments?
After submitting the nomination online, please make payment by using the dedicated payment link.
Other Payment Mode
Bank Account Details (for direct payment)
- Current Account No.: 2213638360
- Account Name: Urban Transport News
- Banker Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch Name: Mayur Vihar Phase-I, New Delhi
- Branch IFSC: KKBK0000203
- Swift Code: KKBKINBB203
- Lead Sponsor: INR 3,00,000 + GST 18% (USD 6000, EUR 5400)
- Gold Sponsor: INR 200,000 + GST 18% (USD 4000, EUR 3600)
- Silver Sponsor: INR 100,000 + GST 18% (USD 2000, EUR 1800)
- Trophy Sponsor: Rs 100,000 + GST 18% (USD 2000, EUR 1800)
- Certificate Sponsor: Rs 100,000 + GST 18% (USD 2000, EUR 1800)
[Download Information Brochure to know benefits of Sponsorship]
If you have any query with respect to Nominations, Sponsorship, or Other Advertising Opportunities, please contact to:-